The Moorings Yacht & Country Club offers highly competitive compensation and exceptional opportunities for growth and development.
We appreciate your inquiry and encourage you to apply for employment at Vero Beach’s premier, private, full service Club.
Our full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits after 90 days of employment as well as the AFLAC platform of benefits.
The hiring package also includes a 401k plan, paid vacation time, employee recognition awards and a scholarship grant program..
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
OPEN POSITION: ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
We are looking for a candidate who has an Accounting Degree and is proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and POS technology. Must have strong analytical skills, strong organizational and time management skills and is detail oriented. The candidate will be hands on, must be able to multi-task, able to work under pressure, meet all deadlines and work independently as well as part of the team. The ideal candidate should have Club experience.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Month end close – including preparation of financial statements
· Oversee day to day operations inclusive of cash controls, bank reconciliation, accounts receivable and payables
· Monitor actual to budget operational results on a weekly/monthly basis
· Monitors to assure that procedures for purchasing, inventory, receiving and storeroom control are in place
· Audit inventories, commissions and gratuities
· Assist with budget preparation
· Verifies that insurance records for club property are properly maintained
· Oversee Club’s IT Process
· Maintain assets in Fixed Asset System
· Provide backup for all accounting positions & HR as needed
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as follows:
· A base salary and potential bonus
· Benefits to include health, prescription, vision and dental after 90 days
· Additional benefits include: life Insurance, 401k and the AFLAC platform
· Professional dues and continuing education expenses
· Paid vacation time
For more information please contact:
Kevin J. Kane, Director of Human Resources
Click here to download application
Applications can be emailed or scanned to: email@example.com or dropped off in the Human Resources Office in the Riverhouse, Bldg C. Feel free to contact Kevin J. Kane at (772) 469-3615 with any questions.